Welcome to Web 2.0 Learning Lab!

 Welcome to my blog, Web 2.0 Learning Lab! My name is Bridgette Morton, and I’m currently pursuing my MS in TESOL at Florida State University. This blog is a space where I’ll be sharing my journey and reflections from my course on Web 2.0-Based Learning and Performance.


Why This Blog?

Web 2.0 technologies have revolutionized the way we interact with each other and learn new things. As (future) educators and instructional designers, understanding and leveraging these tools is crucial. Through this blog, I want to:

- Discuss Web 2.0 technologies.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of various Web 2.0 tools.
- Explore the factors conducive of creating and sustaining online communities.
- Develop a personal learning network.
- And more (the purpose of this blog is evolving)

A Bit About Me

Beyond my academic pursuits, I enjoy reading, going to the beach, learning new things, and spending quality time with my dogs. My three dogs are big source of comfort and support, but also shenanigans!

Join the Conversation

I’m excited to share my insights and hear from you as well. Whether you have comments, questions, suggestions, or just want to connect, feel free to leave a comment. Let’s collaborate and learn from each other in this dynamic and evolving field.

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts